In China, there are many customs of the Chinese Spring Festival, such as posting couplets, eating dumplings, burning fireworks, wearing new clothes, hanging lanterns, etc., and this year is especially lively. To welcome the Year of the Rabbit, local governments have launched a new campaign-setting up rabbit landmarks. We can find rabbits in the streets, shopping malls and parks. They all look different, some handsome, some cute and some funny. And their postures are also different, lying down, sitting, lying on their stomachs and standing. Let’s find out which rabbits are!
1. This big-eared rabbit sitting on a century-old street is made of tens of thousands of cape snow. The combination of “plant” and “Park City” is so cool and cute.
2. This dog-like rabbit with big eyes will look even better at night. This rabbit comes from Zigong, a city home to both dinosaurs and lanterns.
3. Is this little rabbit sitting quietly on the side of the street with a red heart waiting for his sweetheart?
4. A naughty and lovely colorful rabbit, lying on the roof trying to pick flowers from the eaves.
5. Did you find out? It is actually a panda, wearing a hat and pretending to be a rabbit, smiling and greeting you.
6. Have you watched the sci-fi film “The Wandering Earth”, which has been particularly popular recently? And this rabbit just came back from space.
7. This rabbit sitting by the lake playing alone, is quiet and adorable.
8. This lantern rabbit dressed as an old celestial being, with a round big head and a small body, is simply too likable.
After seeing the rabbits above, which one do you like the most?