JOB DESCRIPTION: Part Time Weekend Receptionist
TEARS Animal Rescue is seeking a Part Time Weekend Receptionist in Sunnydale.
- Ensure the Front Office environment creates a positive brand first impression on visitors.
- Provide first-contact knowledgable interaction with members of the public and/or suppliers calling on the TEARS Offices.
- Process administrative duties relevant to incoming and outgoing animals.
- Conduct telephonic interactions with members of the public and/or clients/suppliers.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties as required.
Undertake administration of Volunteer Programme.
Skills and Requirements:
- Matric is essential
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.