November 2nd, 2023 by Matt Saul
Have you ever wondered how to achieve a playful look on a mixed breed? Are you looking to up your styling game? Join Elizabeth for this amazing lesson where she shares her expertise when working with this soft, flyaway coat texture. She stayed with the Dandie Dinmont type body style but changes up the head by creating a fun mohawk! Elizabeth Gibbs is an award-winning Certified Master Groomer with an approachable teaching style and wealth of knowledge. She loves helping groomers build up their skills and set themselves apart.
A few of the highlights you will learn in this video:
- How to the lift on these soft coats when clipping
- How to make a dog feel respected when working on their legs
- How to add style to even the simplest trim
- Why she is so in love with this type of haircut
- How to add lift to the muzzle area
Start Learning with Elizabeth
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.