JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Assistant
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a young individual to join our dynamic and successful team within our Fish Hoek Cape Town Branch. Interested in a career with fashion and thrifting.
We are preferably seeking an individual with previous exposure within the Retail environment and experience in Merchandising, Stock Taking, Stock Control, and general Retail Branch Procedures.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual that is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player. A lover of animals is a must.
- Sales – Ensure targets are met consistently
- Customer Service – Exceed customer expectations by practising customer selling techniques.
- Merchandising – maintain housekeeping, up hold visual merchandising standards
- Stock Control – Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Honestly in dealing with cash and finances
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Microsoft computer proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of current clothing trends
Send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.